Disability accommodations are available to faculty and staff through the UReturn program:
- Trained professionals who are available to help employees return to work quickly and safely.
- Coordination of the details of an employee's successful return to work.
- Support, such as job analysis, ergonomic consultation, and if appropriate, accommodations.
- Confidentiality, while working with medical providers to identify options to return to work.
- On-going contact with the University through recovery and return to work.
If you think you have a medical condition or disability that is affecting your job, please contact UReturn for a confidential consultation. If you are wanting to register for UReturn please go to https://diversity.umn.edu/disability/employeeservices
For more assistance please contact:
Disability Resource Center
University of Minnesota
Suite 170 McNamara Alumni Center
200 Oak Street S.E.
Minneapolis MN 55455
Toll free: 855-458-2629