Listed below are the most commonly requested accommodations.
Specific barriers to academic inclusion are discussed with students,
and other accommodations may be provided on a case-by-case basis.
- Exam/quiz accommodations
- Reading accommodations
- Note Taking accommodations
- Classroom accommodations
- Accessible Technology
- Housing & Dining Accommodations
- Reasonable means the accommodation will never lower standards or waive essential class requirements.
- Accommodations cannot fundamentally alter course objectives or diminish course standards.
- Accommodations are never meant to be retroactive and begin from the moment the student requests their LOA be sent out implementing them.